SEL DTR - 4 - audio&call logging board
4-channel logging board for recording from analogue linear inputs or telephone lines for installation into PCI slot of computer. Up to 6 boards can be installed on a normal PC.
4 telephone lines and 4 microphones can be connected to the board in the same time. The selection of the required signal source is made via software.
- active and passive automatic number identification;
- complete electric isolation of the inputs;
- parallel connection to lines;
- possibility to connect two-wire microphones with phantom power supply from a board;
- continuous adjustment of sensitivity for each channel;
- possibility to combine two mono signals into a stereo signal;
- soft&hardware MPEG-3 compression;
- 4 additional alarm inputs for external triggers;
- automatic analysis of telephone lines and signal levels;
- autodiagnostics and functional self-test of the board;
- soft&hardware forming of ANI request signal;
- automatic detection of the ring signal;
- autimatic detection and decoding of facsimile messages (when SEL FAX software module is installed).
|Number of channels
||4 mono (can be combined in 2 stereo)
|Type of channels
||analogue telephone, differential, linear
||8, 16, 32 kHz, 16 bit sampling
|Recording density per channel
|- without compression (at 8 kHz 16 bit)
||57.6 MB per hour
||up to 8.2 MB per hour
||256 MB for Windows2000/XP, 512 MB for Windows Vista
||PCI 32 bit, 33 MHz
||20 x 105 (125) x 162 mm
- SEL DTR - 4 board,
- User manual.
Other Items of Interes: Плата записи c аналоговых телефонных линий SEL DTR-6